It’s time to explore the creative side of this blog. Let’s put the educational stuff to the side for a while
I’ve recently developed a love affair with teacups!!! And all things vintage to be honest! Here’s a simple floral arrangement involving teacups! I was given this as a present initially. I loved it so much that I had to recreate it. It’s simple and rewarding activity with a very pretty final product.
- Go to your local charity shops/flea markets and get yourself a tea cup and saucer. They don’t have to be matching. You will find loads of them. And they won’t cost you more then a couple of euros.
- Get yourself a small bit of an oasis that fits inside your teacup.
- I bought some flowers from Aldi for this arrangement. They always have such lovely flowers and for such a good price.
- Start with the foliage and build it around the side of the cup. You can get this foliage from a shop or from your garden.
- Next add the flowers and build it up as you would like it.
- Lastly, place it somewhere in your home or even give it as a gift!! I also saw this as a display on a table in a hotel recently. Except that they used a sugar bowl as the vase instead of a teacup. So go peruse your local charity shops and enjoy making this pretty arrangement!